Thursday 19 April 2012

Trots?

There are Trots everywhere it seems although nobody knows precisely
who or what they are! There is a commentary of the Transitional
program on Amazon for Kindle, ipod and iphone. It is very cheap.

I always found it an inspiring read. In the depths of depression and
fascism there was a message of hope. They were right to fight for it.

And if William Wilberforce were trying to free the slaves today or
Emily Pankhurst to get women the vote: the government would be calling
them "Trots" too...


http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-death-agony-capitalism-ebook/dp/B007L5LGC8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1332345358&sr=1-1

My guess is that a url that goes over two lines is difficult to use.
You could always go to Amazon and type in "Death Agony of Capitalism".

The last time I bought a copy of this it cost me a fiver and had an
introduction by Cliff Slaughter. This one costs 77p and had an
introduction by me!

No comments: